Friday, July 17, 2009

My Roommates

Hello again to all of you, today I am going to share with you an interesting topic which is about my roommates. As I said before, I am staying at Sempana Riau College. My room number is 226. Here in UiTM each room consist of four people and it means that I have three other male staying in the same room. Today, I am going to tell you about my roommates attitudes, lifestyle and so on.

One of my roommate that have been in the same room together with me since part 1 is Wan Mohd Razi B. Wan Ismail who is currently taking Diploma in Business Transport (DBST). He lives in Taman Gombak Jaya, Gombak, Kuala Lumpur. He likes to watch automotive sports car show. Basically, his interest is anything that have to do with sports car. Other than that, he also like to play video games. His ambition is to be a government officer. One thing that I admire about him is that he is such a trustworthy person and a good friend to all the surrounding people other than being a good son to his family.

My second roommate is Muhd Nur Arif B. Saini. He is in part 1 and that means he is my junior. He is currently taking Diploma in Information Management (DIIM). His ambition is to be a successful businessman. One thing special about him is that he loves to sleep, once he closes his eyes, it will be hours for him to wake up again. Other than that, he is a religious man, every night he will make sure that he set his foot in the mosque. One thing admirable about him is that he respect everyone around him regardless of age or skin colour. He knows the principle of "you need to give respect to get".

My last roommate is Mohd Shazni B. Mohd Fuad. He is also my junior. He is presently taking Diploma in Accountancy (DIA). He is from Negeri Sembilan. His ambition is to be a successful accountant. This guy is quite a funny guy compared to my other roommates. This is because the way he talk make others feel like laughing all the time. This guy really know how to mix with girls, that is why sometimes we call him a playboy. His hobby is to play video games and chatting with his friends. One other thing that you should know about him is that he is a caring and a loving person. Maybe that's the reason why girls like him. The presence of all of my roommates bring joy into my life. That is all for now. Thank you.


1 comment:

Izuan said...

'Basic things' are covered (good job!) but you seem to have problems with subject-verb agreement.

Shazni sounds like a fun guy though :)