Monday, July 6, 2009

About Me

Assalamualaikum, to all of you readers out there who are interested in knowing me, my name is Mohd Zaki B. Jamaludin. I was born on November 14th, 1990. I am 19 years old. I live in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur which has been my hometown for the last 15 years.

I am currently taking Diploma in Banking course in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Segamat, Johor and it is my third semester here. I think that this course is suitable for me since my mother said that it promises a bright future ahead. I am currently staying at Sempana Riau college. It is a good college because it provides a lot of equipment and facilities for free. By the way, who are willing to be a non-resident student who have to pay for water and electricity bills instead of staying in college where you can enjoy all the facilities for free?. Therefore as a student, we should be thankful for what UiTM have given us and start thanking by studying hard so that we could be successful both in this world and in the Hereafter.

My favourite food is Chicken Rice and my favourite drink is Iced Lemon Tea. My favourite movie is "Transformers 2" while my favourite music genres are Rhymes And Poetry (RAP). My ambition is to be a bank manager.

My father's name is Jamaludin B. Hussain. He works with the government ever since from the start of his career. He is a caring and a loving person. My mother's name is Norsaidatul Akmar Bte. Mazlan. She is a businesswoman and she is a workaholic. I have one older brother and one older sister. I am the youngest one. Both of my siblings are now working and are currently doing well with themselves. I think that is all about me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

Fairly good. Keep up the good work!